GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Install and Service Electronic Access Control (EAC), CCTV, digital recorders, test, troubleshoot, repair, program and verify system functions. Install cabling and mounting equipment for systems. Provide operation training and answer questions while maintaining a professional and courteous customer relationship.
Experience and/or certifications with the following is preferred:
- -Software House
- -Honeywell 20p/32FB/128FB
- -experience with fire alarms would be a plus
Essential Job Duties
- Install equipment and run and pull cable, wiring and conduit.
- Responsible for programming and calibrating equipment; adhering to all established codes, regulations, and standards.
- Assist in verification of access control and CCTV functions by testing equipment, programming, connections, and signals.
- Assist in identifying and correcting problems so that system is in full working order before leaving site.
- Provide operation training to customer of installed equipment and answer any questions.
- Keep complete and accurate paperwork for every installation and service call, including parts used with serial numbers, full descriptions of work performed, accurate times spent traveling and on-site work, and any other specifics required by Supervisor.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Drive and maintain company vehicle, including regular service and keeping a clean, organized appearance of vehicle. Responsible for regular maintenance, upkeep and safe operating condition of vehicle, trailer, lift and any other assigned equipment.
- Maintain vehicle inventory and tools.
- Maintain valid State Driver’s License with clean record (must be insurable driver).
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: OSHA?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?